Camaro Progress

This week we got the interior almost back together. We installed Dynamat on the critical tunnel areas and factory sound deadening pads on the footwells. The carpet, kick panels and sill plates went back in to complete the floor area. The seats will be re-installed as soon as the rear seat divider panel comes in and is installed.

I also got the rear lighting harness repaired and configured corectly for the 1968 taillights instead of the 1967 lights that were installed sometime in the past. All lights were tested from the front harness plug to insure correct operation and we are ready to go.

The front suspension parts are all cleaned, blasted and freshly painted for installation soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *